Are you trying to balance the demands of selling a home? Or, get a cheap price on new foreclosure clearance listings? We'll train you to do it right.
Welcome to List It Fort Worth
If you have been looking into the possibility of applying for loan modifications in order to bring your mortgage back under control then you may well be aware of the many advertisements out there for professional services that can do all of the work for you.
Regarding Short sale home Fort Worth; using a company well experienced company in this area will save you a lot of time, money and potential heartache.
They make it sound so easy and so stress free. The problem is, loan modifications are neither easy nor stress free so they are effectively selling you a service that you may well not want. You do not need to employ one of those services at all if you decide upon purchasing one of the many loan modifications kits.
There are huge advantages and benefits that are associated with loan modification kits. Many are elements that you may not even have thought of so before deciding between a professional service or a loan modification kit take a look at some of the advantages outlined below. Bear in mind though that the list is by no means exhaustive:
* Cost - It is much cheaper to buy loan modifications kits than it is to employ a professional service. This is obviously because you do the work yourself with the former rather than relying on someone to do it for you. However, if you choose the latter then you will have to find money you obviously do not have to pay said service. That money could be better spent paying off your mortgage.
* Expert Advice - You get the same expert advice with a kit than with a loan modifications service providing that you choose a renowned and effective kit. The only difference is that the advice is written down in the kit and so is much easier to follow and understand.
* Homeowner Control - If you choose a loan modifications kit then you get the major advantage of homeowner control. You are in charge of your own destiny and you are able to get your own finances back on track. If you think about it then the people working for services are probably handling numerous cases whereas you only have one to worry about - your own. You deserve someone to dedicate their full attention to your loan modifications so make sure that this is the case and you are in the driving seat.
* Improved Odds Of Success - If you handle your own case with the help of loan modifications kits then you have a better chance of achieving success because the bank or lender has to deal directly with you. There are no delays because of a third party and you are more likely to listen to what they have to say. As such, your odds of success are dramatically improved.
* Improved Level Of Knowledge - You can improve your own level of financial knowledge and this is a major advantage for you. It means that you learn more about the way in which your lender works and are better equipped to handle them in the future, which is always welcome!
* Quicker Resolution - The vast majority of professional services are incredibly slow when it comes to going for loan modifications but this not neccesarily be the case with a kit. You can get back to your lender the day you receive a letter or a phone call without having to go through a third party first. You cut out the middle man and this speeds up the process as well as making it far more efficient than it was before.
As you can see, the reasons above for using loan modification kits are compelling but the very fact that the list is not exhaustive by any means should give you a fair idea as to just how effective loan modification kits can be. Good luck!
Here is the problem:
With the shift toward a buyer's market many of the agents who focused on listing homes have gotten interested in working for buyers also. This shift has brought some obvious conflicts of interest that you need to be careful of when you choose a real estate firm to list your home.
The role of a listing agent should be to get your home sold for the highest price and best terms. But if that same agent is working as a "buyer's agent" you are likely to get caught in the middle of their desire to "double dip" or "triple dip" the transaction.
Simply put, if a real estate agent/company lists your home and it sells through another office, each company will typically receive about three percent of the sales price depending on the local market customs. But if the listing office brings in the buyer and completes the transaction their income usually doubles. If they bring in that buyer and direct that buyer to an affiliated lender, their income may triple because of the income they generate on the mortgage.
That is a big motivation for real estate professionals to compromise your interests in the transaction. Just think of the pressure they might put on you to accept an offer from a home buyer or a request for repairs for a buyer when it could double or triple their income for just a few minutes of twisting your arm.
In many markets these agents/companies even promote their ability to save buyers money at your expense.
Do a quick Yahoo search for the term: real estate home buying savings guarantee
You will see dozens of companies who take listings, yet guarantee to buyers that they will negotiate $5,000, $10,000, even as much as $25,000 off the asking price. How would it make you feel if you signed a listing agreement then found out later the agent/company guaranteed some buyer to shave money off your carefully researched price?
There is a solution:
Before you choose a company/agent to even interview, do an Internet search for their name and "savings guarantee" and/or "buyer services". See who they are really going to be working for. If they seem focused on working for buyers, move on.
Also, see if their web sites promote a particular mortgage company. If they have a mortgage affiliate it means that they have an additional motivation that is not in line with protecting your needs and promoting your best interests.
If they pass those two tests and you end up meeting with them, ask them how often their company represents both the buyer and the seller in the same transaction. If they sense your concern they will often respond with something like "it is better for you if we bring in the buyer because then we have more control over that buyer".
Just realize that means tomorrow they will be telling a buyer that "it is better for you if you buy one of our listings because we have more control over the seller". And that seller might be you.
If you are able to avoid these companies and agents that claim to be buyer agents you should be able to find a dedicated real estate company and agent. And that will increase your chances to have a smooth transaction when you put your home on the market.
If you are planning on selling your home yourself, or just want to know the places to list your house online, then it only makes sense to follow the trends. If you list your house on 100 websites, but none of them get a lot of exposure or traffic, then your odds of actually selling your house is low. On the other hand, if you choose the websites wisely, then listing your house on only a few of them can prove to be very effective. Here is a look at some of the websites that get the most visitors as well as the websites that Realtors use themselves.
List Your Home For Sale on These Sites
1.Realtor.com. Realtor.com is considered by many to the best or the best, and for good reason. Realtor.com is known for having millions of listings that buyers can browse through, from regions across the entire country. The home span all 50 states, thousands of cities and towns, and represent more than 800 MLS's. In a recent survey Realtor.com was the top choice of Realtors in regards to the most effective websites to list properties on. Additionally, it is consistently the real estate website that receives the most visitors every month. For example, in January of 2010, Realtor.com captured 6.73% of the US Market Share for total website visits. The next closest real estate website had only 3.73% (Yahoo! Real Estate) of the US Market Share for total website visits. If you are only going to list your house on one website, then Realtor.com should definitely be considered the front runner.
2.Craigslist. It seems like Craigslist has listings for everything these days, and listing homes for sale is no exception. Craigslist was the second most popular website among Realtors, a recent survey reported. Craigslist can provide a number of advantages over websites that are specifically designed for home listings. The first is that everyone knows about Craigslist, so it attracts a lot of people. The second advantage is that Craigslist allows listings to specifically target a certain region, or even a certain part of town. This means that only people considering making a purchase in that specific geographic area will see your listings. Finally, Craigslist can get your house seen by a lot of people, who may not have considered purchasing a home. It is highly used by people searching for rental properties, and may discover that purchasing your home is a better option than renting somewhere else.
3.Yahoo! Real Estate. After Realtor.com, Yahoo! Real Estate gets more traffic than any other US real estate website. In fact, after Yahoo! Real Estate there is a big drop off. Yahoo! is well-known for providing various listings, including job listings, rental listings, product listings, and of course real estate listings. Leveraging Yahoo!'s popularity as a research resource will get your home in front of thousands of people.
If you plan on using the internet when listing your home for sell, then Realtor.com, Craigslist, and Yahoo! Real Estate is definitely what you want to use first. Realtors consistently report them as being the most effective, and they all capture a giant share of US Market Share Visits on a monthly basis. This means that these 3 websites will ensure maximum online exposure for your listing.
Adding curb appeal to your home's front yard not only makes it more sellable, but makes it more enjoyable driving into your driveway.
Foundation plants are shrubs, small trees, and perennials used for planting along the foundations of homes and building to soften their look, enhance curb appeal and tie it to the surrounding landscape.
Some considerations to keep in mind when choosing these shrubs are: - Style/Color - Size - Scale - Seasons
The style of your house should be one of the biggest factors in selection foundation shrubs. For example, a colonial house should have different plants compared to a house that is of southwest style or modern style. The colonial would have more traditional, tight growing greenery such as boxwood whereas the southwest style home would have spiky type plants to give a desert feeling and the modern house having open, more free growing plants.
Choose shrubs with colors that compliment the color of the house and don't blend into it. A red brick would absorb shrubs such as the Cistena Plum Shrubs with deep red leaves, yet those same plants would appear striking along side a white frame house. The gorgeous blooms of the Nikko Blue Hydrangea would be wasted planted in front of a blue vinyl sided house.
Typical anchoring bushes are generally smaller growing (under 6) and planted on the corners with somewhat larger growing plants. The length of the windows will usually dictate their height. If the windows on the house start at 3 feet above the ground, then select low growing shrubs that grow no taller than 3 1/2 feet. Placing taller greenery in front of windows is not good for security. Scale is a consideration most forgotten. Small houses should have smaller growing plants to keep in its scale and not overwhelm the house as these plants mature.
Large-scale houses can comfortably accommodate larger growing shrubs and trees without the house seeming to disappear. Anchor plants should offer color and texture for at least 3 seasons if not all 4. This is the reason that evergreens, both conifers and broadleaf, are often used for this purpose.
Try to plant at least 50% of the foundation plants in evergreens to keep greenery around the house year around. Planting all deciduous anchor plants creates a bare house over the winter months.
Select a few choice flowering shrubs or small trees, perennials and ornamental grasses to further extent color and texture in the other seasons. Soon, you will be adding great curb appeal to your home.
It hardly matters whether you own a condominium, manufactured home or a small family home, staging can always add attraction to it. It is one of the simplest ways to arrange your home in such a way that buyers imagine themselves staying there. Many times even the slightest cosmetic change can help you sell the home fast. Studies suggest that staging can increase the sale price of the home to be sold by seven to ten percent.
Spending a little on a simple fresh coat of paint can bring brilliant changes to the look of the house. Even a slight cosmetic change done to the house can help you sell your home very fast. Mostly buyers do not want to clean the house before settling down in the new house. They believe that the new house would already be clean and perfect to settle. A coat of neutral paint can quickly brighten the room and remove all the fingerprints that your kids might be responsible for. Besides, you may also opt for minor modifications like mending peeling paint or the drainage system of your house.
Generally, the interior of a house is connected with peoples emotions and it is also associated with the underlying physiological response to several design details like colors, textures, designs and furnishing. A house well presented with such things can be very effective in selling your home fast and getting the complete worth of the house. In fact, the emotions attached to the house determine the choice of home. People often believe that it is the price that mainly makes a difference in the choice of house, but unlike the common notion, it depends upon how a person feels while visiting a house.
Colors are considered to be one of the most important factors that brighten the house. The right kind of color combination makes a lot of difference, which can either attract or repel. Color certainly reflects the moods and emotions of people. So, as a seller you need to choose bright colors for interiors, so that it gets a lively ambience. The choice of colors also depends upon the class of people you want to attract. If you want to sell your house to a wealthy or highly educated class, you can opt for muted and complex colors. However, earthy colors tend to attract low-income groups or comparatively less educated people.
While staging your house, you can modify the color scheme according to different moods of the room. It helps the buyer to identify an attachment to the house, which can increase the chances of selling home fast. If you want to make rooms spacious, you can clear all the clutter. You can even increase the kitchen space by removing extra appliances like the dishwasher. You can fit in more clothes in the closet by selling or donating unused clothes.
Make sure that the lighting in the house is proper. If possible buy high voltage lamps and tubes to brighten up the ambience. Besides, it is important that all the rooms should have furniture. You can include a new set of cabinet hardware and update your kitchen or bathroom. It is one of the most inexpensive ways to attract the attention of potential buyers.
Sellers must be able to attract and deal effectively with buyers in today's real estate market in order to sell their homes now. Dealing with buyer's agents is a very important step in getting the property sold. Consider the following tips when listing your home for sale. Listing the property in the MLS, pricing the property right, paying a competitive real estate commission, offering a bonus to the buyer's agent, making the property easy to show, not talking to buyers directly are the 6 tips to sell your home now.
1. Listing in the MLS - Listing the property in the Multiple Listing Service is essential in order to generate the most exposure to sell your home. Chances are the listing agent will not sell the house. The buyer's agents are the ones who will bring all potential buyers to see the property. Buyer's agents get the list of properties available for sale from the MLS. If you are not listed on the MLS you are missing out on the whole real estate market selling process.
2. Right Price - Pricing the property right is essential. If the sales price is too high the buyer's agent will not show your home. The seller and the listing agent set the price. Don't overprice the listing price and assume the buyer will make an offer for less. In most cases the property won't be shown at all if the price is too high.
3. Competitive Commission - Don't discount the commission offered to the buyer's agent. The buyer's agent won't even show your listing if you are paying a lot less than the standard commission. The seller will generate a lot of activity if the commission is higher than the standard commission. Sellers must pay a real estate commission that is competitive.
4. Bonus to Buyer's Agent - Offer a bonus to the buyer's agent. Your house will be shown first on the list if you offer a bonus to the agent who sells it. This bonus is in addition to the already establish sales commission in the MLS. The bonus is an incentive to Realtors to show and sell your house to their customers.
5. Easy to Show - The property must be easy to show at anytime. Sellers must be open and flexible with the showing times of their property. Don't require a 24 to 72 hours window for showing appointments. The average Realtor will make the appointment with only 2 or 3 hour notice. If the property is not easy to show the agent will skip it and show the next one. Consider placing a lockbox on the door so that the buyer's agent can show the house at anytime.
6. Don't talk to buyers - Sellers should not talk to the buyers directly. Also do not give buyers your business card or other contact information. If possible the seller should not be home at all when the property is being shown. The buyers will feel more comfortable and preview the property more at ease when the sellers are not there. The potential buyers won't feel like they are intruding and came at the wrong time if the seller is not home.
Selling your home in today's market is a continuing challenge. Don't try to do it yourself. Sellers must deal with buyer's agents in order to get their homes sold now. Do not underestimate the buyer agent's role in selling real estate. Buyer's agents play a crucial role in the real estate sales process.